- Hiked Mt Batur Bali’s active volcano with a local experienced & an english speaking guide.
- Watch the spectacular sunrise view from 1717 meters above sea level, Feels like above of the clowds.
- Experienced cooked banana and eggs on volcanic hot steam.
We will pick you up at your accommodation with private air conditioned car with an english speaking driver, then drive safely to Mount Batur trekking starting point (from Toya Bungkah). Our professional and legend guide will welcome you with their greetings then will give you a bright torch with walking stick. Before headed up, our professional guide will have short briefing about the trek.
Once you get the top then our guide will take you to secured place in a great spot to watch the spectacular sunrise, you will feel stand above of the clowds, that will make your experience never forget. Then enjoy a delicius breakfast banana or eggs sandwiches with the eggs boiled in volcanic steam with a nice and warm coffee or tea.
- 2-3 person = US$ 49/person
- 4-5 person = US$ 35/person
- Prices are quetod with minimum booking is 2 person
- Extra charge apply for solo traveler
Pick up Time:
- Ubud 02:30 am
- Sanur 02;00 am
- Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Denpasar Kuta, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Canggu: 01:30 am
- Level : Moderate
- Durations : 4-6 hours
- Temperature : 15-250C
- Pick up from your hotel or villa
- 01:00-02:00 am Comportable drive to Mount Batur trekking starting point.
- 03:00 am Upon arrival in starting point, here you will meet your friendly guide, he/she will provide you trekking poles, bottled mineral water and bright torches.
- 04:00 am starts of the trek up to the top of Mount Batur.
- 06:00 am After 2 hours, finaly you get the peak then your guide will take you to less crowds place and prepare you simple breakfast with tea or coffee.
- 06:00 am Enjoy the spectacular view of sunrise surrounded by beautiful scenery of Mount Abang, Mount Agung, & Lake Batur.
- 07:00 am Arrive on mind crater where you will meet the wild monkeys, Here you would have time to feed them.
- 08:50 am Your trip is finish, you will driven back to the hotel.
- If you want to visit other place after trekking just send inquiry when you book the tour.
- Visit the coffee plantations after the trek. Here you will know how the proces of Bali’s most expensive coffee and many varians of herbal teas.
What should you bring:
- Warm jacket and long pants.
- Some cash.
- Walking shoes/ sport shoes.
- Sun cream
- Small backpak
The price included:
- 21% Goverment tax and service.
- Privateair conditioning car with air conditioning car.
- English speaking for driver and guide.
- Kintamani entrance ticket.
- Mount Batur entrance ticket + profesional trekking guide.
- Light breakfast at the top (foods and hot drink).
- Bottled water.
The price exluded:
- Your personal expanses.
Term of payments
- The payment you can do by cash with you driver at the end of the trip.
- We do accept SGD, US$, Aus$ based on daily exchange.
- We do accept payment by Paypal with extra 4% charge for paypal fees.